Believed to be one of few planned cities in India from the past few centuries, Jaipur and its many lanes offer a peek into its rich heritage. Exploring the Pink City from within an air-conditioned car wouldn’t be the same as when you do it as the locals do – on a Rickshaw. These three wheeled vehicles are sorcerers of the city’s lanes and narrow roads, and might just one of the exciting things to do in Jaipur.
Duration: 8 hours
Why will you love this?
– Get a glimpse of the Pink City from the eyes of the commoners – on a rickshaw
– Ride past some of the famed palaces of Jaipur
-Guided tour curated to offer an authentic experience of Rajasthan
– City Tour by an electronic rickshaw with proficient driver
– An accompanying proficient English-speaking guest
– Unique Heritage Walk
– A bottle of water for each guest
– Pick up and Drop off
Things to bring:
– Caps/ Sunglasses
– Personal Medication